Sunday, March 13, 2011

BOING

Spring Forward...  I managed to remember to set my clocks ahead one hour before going  to bed last night.... will wonders never cease?  Now I have an excuse for not getting things done. I have been robbed of an hour of my time.  Predictably,  I know I will not experience greater productivity when I have to fall back an hour in the autumn - I will claim confusion about what time it actually is and probably oversleep the next morning.  It was nice to have some daylight left at almost 8:00 p.m. tonight.  Things are looking up and I find myself smiling a  bit more with each extra minute of daylight.  I was mildly amused and sort of guilt ridden this afternoon when I grabbed the old bags to go clean up after my dog in the backyard.  She was so excited to hear the rattle of plastic bags and ran out on the back porch and sat down right next to her leash in anticipation of a walk.  I think she has a bit of cabin fever like me.  I had to explain that I was just going into the yard  -  it's still pretty chilly to take one of our 5 or 6 + mile walks.  I guess if I were kinder to my dog I could have at least taken her around the block.  I hope she will forgive me and know that many good walks are in the offing. More likely she has posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a more suitable companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment